So I've received several complaints/suggestions from my fans and followers, telling me that my blog un POCO too long. Their excessive length is due to the fact that I'm updating my blog on a word-document from my room (since I have no internet) and am using it like a journal.
I promise that from now on I will work on SUMMARIZING my experiences, versus accounting for every single detail :)
Lo siento!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Monks,
ReplyDeleteGreat reading your adventures. (Yes, shorter is a little better.) What a great series of adventures. I hope you're feeling better. Lolli sounds wonderful; I'm glad you're feeling so at home there.
Here we're buried under a foot of new snow; it's been falling for two days. I can see Mr. Calnan shoveling out the window; Mom and I will be doing the same soon.
David went off yesterday in a rental car; the Volvo station wagon needs too much work. We're going to start looking for something else.
The TV is full of Obama pre-inagaural concerts and festivities. Very inspiring. Tonight's MLK dinner will have us singing along, for the first time, with a gospel choir from a Malden African-American church.
It's so exciting, such a great vibe.
Write more,
Love, Dad